Tuesday, July 24

Found my way HOME!

i'm back home.

took me close to 40 hours in total to get home! It really was a rough flight itinerary which almost killed me it goes like this:

Airports I visited: Cedar rapids, Denver, LA, Narita, Changi, KLIA
# of Take offs: 5
# of landings: 5
Transit Duration(hour): 3 hour Denver, 1.5 hour LA, 2.5 hour Narita, 10 hour Changi
movies watched: none. but i'll read the titles before i sleep.
Fun: a lil bit

1 thing Soooong. think I slept thru the flights. Everything sounded like lullaby to me, Which Was GOOOOD. Basicly anything from those safety instructions prior take off, engine noises, to movie titles.. i was like "Blades of Glory. . . Zzzzzz". Even staring at the orange juice cup hummed me to sleep. Never expected I can sleep that well as from experience, i belong to that category of the-more-i-want-myself-to-sleep-the-more-i-can’t. Well, Fells good hibernating though.Travel alone: wasn’t that sucky after all.

Which, reminds me of dis song:

"Maybe surrounded by, a million people I, still feel alone."

Home by Michael buble – that song just popped out from my earphone. Realized I didn’t felt that way at all, instead I felt nervous. Weird..or perhaps i should rephrase. Traveling alone wasn't sucky coz, i had someone in my heart with me along. Really, that PAIN IN MY BOTH ASS 2 days in whole flight back from US wouldn't have sounded so dam good. That 1 hug i craved for long.. and her smile, mesmerized me on the spot. Gradually disregards the ahce on my asses.. k lor.. it's worth it.

sigh but overall....nvm. Just dont mention about flying back to US within this 3 weeks. i choose to be ignorant!
*********************************************************************
some interesting pics i took on board with my new 75,


macho yet cc. should never stick your palm that high on waist. u think u gal meh..

That very short lady in Cedar Rapids who issued me my boarding pass gave me such AWESOMESOME seat!

Haagen Dazs Vending Machine

Cam whoring by Narita's duty free shopp.. learn from tt 1.


Buy This limited edition Green Tea Kit Kat ! Not sweet, very green tea-ish.. get it!

kk, thunder storm d.. gotta save my modem.. more pics will be uploaded soon! ciaoo

No comments: