Friday, October 12

If only. . .

If only every lab report is that easy.

If only there's a DDR machine in my room.

If only everyday felt like today - No stress, a lot done.

If only Weisheng's number appears as incoming call.

If only facebook has a new application that tells me how long I've been on it.

If only he apprehends the weight of responsibility in life, and the density of it in him.

If only there's a measurement unit for trust.

If only I could take a 10 minutes cab to ECP right now.

If rose is green, and grass is red.
Do you remember what I said.

Forget about those dream about superbike or waking up in the morning by the smell of rendang daging. If only there's a chance to possibly disappoint your friend or your love one. You choose to be ignorant. Go ahead. Dream on. If only your dreams ever come true.

No comments: