Tuesday, December 18

It's over now.


So this is it.
The end of a love story.
The end of a sad, but beautiful love story.

We've been expecting this day.
It's like, I will feel lucky to have another day extra.
Accepting the reality that brought us here today.
While every now and then we'll step on the optimistic side.
Holding on for the moment.
Until It's left behind.

It's over now.

Sigh, i finally have some space of my own. I actually skipped work and escaped to somewhere unknown. It's not important where it is, as long as I'm alone, away from distractions, with a lot of space. To finally do what i wanna do.

Us.

Undeniably, we want each other. We want to be together. I want to see her everyday. I want to learn from her bad habits. I wanna pick her up after school and then swim and then movie. Karaoke the next day. Like a couple.

But obviously we can't. We both know it too well. Or perhaps, it's the way we think about stuff. The way we treat reality as an obstacle that encumbers all our hopes and wishes. W
ell, at times we'll call each other and talk about random stuff. But most of the time, we are confused whether or not to make the call. Whether or not, the feelings for each other will fade away by eliminate the habit of calling each other.

It's kinda true. In terms of the amount of effort we put towards this relationship, it's like we're minimizing it. I never like it that way but i agreed with it, because the purpose of practicing it isn't what i wish for, but what's best for us.

Popo and taptap has one thing in common, they made me cry on the day i depart for ISU. The reason is simple, I'm afraid that things might be different the next time I'm back home. Now that I'm still wearing black as a way to respect popo,it reminds me that I have to accept the reality. To let go, of someone who ought to let go of, though it's worth holding on.

All this happened so fast. With so many other things bothering me. And bugging me. Within just 10 days. All that I'm involved, there wasn't any effort or initiative I've put in. It all just come to me. Together. Until one point that, I have no control of what's going on around me.

But whatever reason that trigger the ending of the relationship, it does not matter that much after all. I don't wanna fight back or mention about it anymore. Who's innocent or what had happened. What done is done. This time round, I did not make her happy. But there's nothing much I can do for now.

Enough said. On the bright side, I'm glad that I've learnt a lot from this relationship. There's no regrets, no unhappy stuff involved in it. It's fulfilling and happy.

I will remember this chapter of my life.

Bimbi out.



boomp3.com

4 comments:

lim said...

I understand your situation.
The feeling of not being able to hold her hands, to see her smiles, to let her cry on your shoulder, to do everything with her...
It's just hard to sustain a long distance relationship.
Like you said, what is done is done.
It's over now.
So move on with your life, ok? :)

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow is another day!!
Life still goes on....

Sue Ling said...

I'm sympathetic..
I think you beautifully wrote a goodbye note to an important chapter of your life and that you realise that no matter how much you want it or treasure it sometimes the best thing we can do about it, is let go.

Anyway, here's to your last sigh on the matter.

Siti said...

Thank you JY and Windie!

SL: U must be from OC's blog. Thanks for the comment, and hope to know you more in future.