Sunday, December 9

My Deepest Condolence


to my popo who just passed away today afternoon 12pm Malaysia time
.

About 4 months ago.
The bimbi was back in KL. For just a duration of 3 weeks, I had so much fun. I felt so much love. Love from my family members and from tap tap. I never imagined myself spending so much time staying at home. Lunch and dinner with my family for almost everyday (during my college life @ HELP, it's a rare case for bimbi to dine at home, especially during weekdays). Even for that 4 days when tap tap was around, we did not had a chance for a private romantic dinner, because the bimbi brought her home/eat out for dinner with my family everyday. My cute grandma (popo) likes tap tap a lot. She'll observe her during the dinner, come back home n tell me stuff about her!! Popo actually told me that she don't eat a lot of rice and also she don't like char siew!! haha~

I guess i love my family a lot. I love hanging out with them a lot. My parents once asked me how am i gonna celebrate my 21st birthday, since it's one of the reason that made me travel back home. I always wanted a huge ass rock star party for my 21st. Instead, I celebrated with just my mom, dad, bro and popo.

5 days prior my flight back to the US, the family received bad news dealing with popo. I can tell from my mom's face expression as she walked down the staircase with yi 舅父 in my house. She had tear marks. Mom did not know how to let me know this, so dad told the children after supper. Popo was diagnosed from 4th stage lung cancer. Though her age prohibited her to admit any form of therapy, i feel glad to see popo still laughing and jokes around even when she's in ICU. There's no pain. no suffering. I still remember the last sight of popo couple of hours before my flight.

She did not get any better since then. It got worse about 3 weeks ago. Popo no longer can walk, bath or eat on her own. My mom then took a break from school and transformed into a full-time nurse at home. I started calling home every afternoon since then. The previous time i talked with popo, she couldn't speak much anymore.

Today afternoon 12pm Malaysia time, dad called me to let me know that popo has passed away.

Sad is the word.

"Life still goes on, but you know very well that, she'll still live in your heart forever. The things she said, the things she do."
-High Hand-

Thnx high hand, though i reli dont know how u knew about it.

Life still goes on. It's now 4pm malaysia time. I've teared enough. Felt a lot better after blogging about it. I extend my deepest sympathy to my mom, dad, 舅父s, ah yee, and all my relatives.

Rest in peace popo. My heart will always be with you. Be proud of your grandson, as much as i'm proud of you. I never let you down, and will never will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

生老病逝,是每一个人始终必经的终点,你我都知道。。。
但是看着亲爱的亲人的离开,上天真的很残忍,它会有这样的决定, 不是因为要让你们伤心,而是她-您敬爱的奶奶(89岁),是时候带走一切她给你们的寄托,也许太突然了。。但,我相信有一样东西你她不曾忘记-------难忘的回忆。。。。不要太伤心,因为在天堂的她会知道。她--会永远守护着你们,会爱你们,一直是你们心中最耀眼的那颗心在对着你们微笑。
自从我认识这个朋友以来-Chris,他是一个坚强,常常为朋友出意气,很少说心事的人。我相信不管遇到什么事,你都能克服,对吧?就当作它只是你生命中的一个绊脚石。。
谢谢你当我在最无助的时候,给我安慰。。所以,你也要开开心心啦,有什么事大家分享以下。。。笑一个:),哈哈,乖乖~~

First time wrote comment on this person's blog called " no shit".RealLy nO shit on His blog, evEry Single word iS true n frOm boTtom of mY hearT~~

Final is comIng sOon,let gaMpAtek togEtheR lor..
wakaka, Malaysia, I come lor....

lim said...

sorry to hear that....

豆萁 said...

Take care lah..Chris mei mei..
Life goes on, right? Just remember to live happy!