Thursday, February 7

CNY 2008

GONG HEI FATT CHOY!



I wish everybody,

Ching Chun Xiong Zhu

Sam Siong Si Seng

Si Si Yu Yi

San Tai Gin Hong

Choi Yuen Guan Zhoon

Kei Hoi Dak Seng

Long Ma Zhing San

FO FO LO "A"


Siti so happy today!

Sister just reached Ames, she's gonna stay over in my place spending the first 2 days of CNY with me in Ames so sooong.. My housemate ah Jin! he cooked "Hou Si Fatt Choy Dong Gu Xiu Yok BOU" !Walauuuu... So dam zheng i tell u..

This year's CNY very fun. Very got new year mood. Blast long piao piao songs. Wear red boxers. Cook. Eat. Eat. Eat..

Sigh, but gotta go mug d.. tomorrow got 1 geng exam..


AFTER EXAM,

IT's SUPER CNY 2008 CELEBRATION TIME YO !

That includes:
1. Super Pot Luck Session Friday Night.
2. Lion Dance Ames tour Saturday Morning.
3. Eddie's appreciation dinner Saturday Evening.
4. Keny's celebration party @ Des Moines Saturday Midnight.

Soong.

I go mug first.

No comments: