Thursday, March 20

Mmm, mm.... Breakfast finish d looo.

Took me a month to finish it lol..

Suddenly got mood to blog 1.. I shall update my fan si with lots lots of pic pic.

***************************************************************

Wilson & Seth

Start with Wilson and Seth punya birthday party drinking session @ Kim Meng's place. Thank you Kim Ming for making me chicken rice, for taking care of everybody, and for sacrificing his bed. Thanks to Ing Tai too, for contaminating Kim Ming's bed with his half digested chicken rice plus tequila. This cousin of mine set me up and told his friends about his mission of the night, which is to make me drunk. Well, what Siti can say is that, it looks easy. =)

lei dou yau gam yat laa.. biew sai lou.. hahaha.

Wilson the birthday boy and Minami.


San choi so good.

Very nice fella. Wilson made 2 birthday wishes. He wants to create a computer game of his own and to have a concert.

Birthday boy Seth in white polo, cousin Ing Tai in green.


Statue of Beer Bong Liberty.


Leng chai Seng Zhau.


Erm.

Why la Ing Tai.

*******************************************************************


Clubbing @ Summit
Date: 15 March 2008
Location: Summit, Iowa City


L-R : Minami, Oli, Yu, Celia, Zi, Rachel, Hot chick, Kudut, Emmy

The boys


The girls


I miss clubbing already !

No comments: