Friday, January 23

Patriotism

How patriotic are you?

Do you love your country?

You can love your parents and at the same time hate your country.

Are you proud to say that you're a Malaysian?

How much do you know about Malaysia?

I love my parents and I can say that I'm not so patriotic.

I don't mind telling you why, it might save your life.

But do you know the patriotic side of you?

Perhaps, do you know which part of you has the highest patriotism?

I know mine.

I can show you, it might save your life too.

Ong Lai Steam Fish Head


Madam Kuan Nasi Bojari


Coconut Juice!


Ah Yat Siu Mai



Wantan Mee



Siu Yok


Soo Kee Sang Har Mee



Jln Ipoh Loh Mai Gai


Bor Bor Cha Cha


MY STOMACH

is the most patriotic part of me~ =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA! i like this post.