Monday, February 2

Speed of time

My weekend =)

Started on Friday, I had classes till 5pm, rehearsal for lion dance Ames tour till 7pm, drove to Des Moines to attend Keny's CNY steamboat party, back at Ames at 2am. Tired and Zzz..

Sat started at 9.30am. Started our Ames tour at 10-ish. Went to East Hyvee, Thai Kitchen, West Hyvee, New China, Jungs, May House, New China again, and Madarin. Ended at about 5.30pm. Then a few of us went to buy food for steamboat at night. 7pm, reached home and managed to take a righteous half an hour nap . Steamboat was gooood laaa.. big fan of steamboat here yo~! Then I brought all fish ball sotong ball tofu in my stomach together gether go dance party haha. Too much dancing I think I burned a lot of calories.

Sunday was all about finalizing my project proposal, prepared my proposal presentation, how to determine datum reference, hanging out in black basement again, McD chicken nuggets, very itchy soar throat. 

It's Monday at 1.35am, I felt that my weekend was kinda nice and smooth. Despite the soar throat and lack of sleep, it wasn't as bad as what I expected to be. Perhaps well planned is the word. It's surprising that it's already Monday. Spped of time in Ames is really fast. It's always the case. Well at least, it was well spent. 

13 weeks to a new speed of time.

No comments: