Monday, May 11

The receptions

A quick post here!

I have graduated. Commencement took place yesterday afternoon. I am really very happy!

I attended all 3 graduation reception (International students, Industrial Engineering dept, and the general commencement). It'll be a mistake if I've missed either 1 of them.

Rachel hosted the international students graduation reception! Although I'm the only Malaysian to attend the event, I'm glad I did. I had to chance to speak on the podium, telling everyone how thankful I am for my loved ones. Glad to meet some of my international friends too!! Sad thing is, we had to say good bye..

For the Industrial Engineering dept reception, I gotta say it was very very professional and well organized. Again, I had the chance to speak on the podium, thanked the people I wanted to thank all the time, shared my future plans and some of my most memorable IE moments. Had a great time talking to my professors! Very nice gifts tooo.. All in all,  it's a very warm feeling hanging out with the IEs for the last time.

Spring 09 commencement: Awesome.
(I slept thru some of the speeches.. but.. still good!)

Parents are good over here. Still sleeps a lot.

I'm off to Vegas in a few hours!

Happy mothers day! And congratulation to all graduates!

More posts on graduation when I'm back!

No comments: