Friday, October 2

Good morning Friday.

Pharmacy @ Amana, IA.

Green grass. Clear sky. Buildings stood still. Cars were not wrecked.

There's no need for any enhancements in this situation. It's very green. It's boring but it's ok, because peace, ordinary, and calm itself are worth celebrating.

Every Friday, I want to take off from work and spend the weekend with my loved ones. I wish that the following Friday would stay the same. Till however long it can last.

My deepest sympathy goes to victims of Samoa Island Tsunami, victims of Indonesia quakes, and victims of Philippines Typhoon Ketsana. Prayers to Philippines that are preparing for the 2nd round of Typhoon Pepeng. God bless all of you.


1 comment:

Jennifer Tan said...

That's a pretty great picture! I miss the peace and serenity + 50 cents wings on Tuesdays and fantastic Taco Salad from the cafeteria!! LOL :D

Jenn