Saturday, January 2

2009 in 30 seconds


Made a 32 seconds video of my 2009. Apologize for the bad sound quality!

Anyway, Happy 2010 everybody!

I started my year by playing guitar hero from 12am till 9am! haha.. It's my 1st time and I got so addicted to it, so as everybody else! Thanks Alex for bringing the equipments and for rocking the beginning of the year. and omg there was this random guy with us that was sooo annoying, kept barking like a dog at random people and random things. Guess what, kena diu by Alex Tew! Priceless rite hahaha!

2010:

  1. Be optimistic: Replace last with more. This is my last day of 2009, I have 1 more day of 2009.
  2. More fruits. More gym. More snowboarding. More readings.
  3. Less McDonalds.
  4. Sister's wedding.
  5. Keep in touch.
  6. Work hard.
Xan Nin Fai Lok!

4 comments:

Rachel Gan said...

i love this post and i love you too..
all the very best to you in 2010! <3

lim said...

your sister is getting married this year??!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Siti said...

RG: Thanks and I lup you too! =)
Lim: Yesh!
Anon: haha thanks