Saturday, June 26

There's always time for summer.

Summer summer summer. Summer is everlasting never ending infinitylyly in Malaysia, and yet I never appreciate it as much as I do when I'm here in the States. I'm a boy under the sun. I wanna go out. I don't wanna stay home. Big fan of slippers. Big fan of summer. SUMMER I WANT MOOUREEE!!

So ya anyway, summer is a time where most of my friends will go back home and have a 3 months chillaxing time. Not many will be left here. And that number of "not many" are getting lesser and lesser. Close friends of mine that are around this summer - just a handful. Many has left the country for good but..

srsly, am I the odd one here that cherishes the hot sunshine?

So ya anyway I picked up cycling, which I enjoyed a lot. At first it was for the joy of sightseeing and the sun. But when the cycling motion continued long enough, mentally it felt very much like swimming - very focus. Focus was all on the quadriceps, the uphill, and breathing cycle, not so much on sightseeing anymore.

So ya anyway some pictures taken early June:


Boating! For X reason the water looks blue here, it was actually very greeeeeen.

I CAN HAS MUSHROOMS IN MY CHEEZBURGER!

Grill out at 005.

Meaty i likeys.

Ada Hayden park is about 10 miles from where I live. It was my 1st 15 miles of cycling.

2 weeks after that we cycled to Saylorville Dam. Entire trip was 90 miles!

my fav tank top gives me ugly tan.. aaah..


I like blogspot's new 'design' feature.

Hope you like what I "design"ed !

2 comments:

Rachel Gan said...

you really are a boy under the sun. i'm so happy to see you guys having so much fun :)

Siti said...

Can't wait to have you back here!