Saturday, July 28

and Christmas tree was tall

So Happy met my secondary MC friends yesterday at bangsar! Met that F***KA JEFRI TOO! that big head bastard i wish i can kick his ass hard enough in order to make him FLY and SCREAM like a typical stupid Jefri sisi scream his dislocated arms swinging around smacking his own big head like an idiot. Sounds fun. Well, he’ll be a very interesting person to blog about... not now la, maybe in future when something really gross came in sight and reminds me of him.

The gathering was good la overall.. typical mc gathering where number 1 priority is always the restaurant. Not the venue, but the food. That’s why I reli love gatherings and I think the concept works great. I mean, just like last year July when Kae Shin called me and I was like

“ Gathering aaahh. . who’s going wor. . er. . where la. . HAR u SERIOUS! FISH HEAD NOODLES? U mean The 1 in jalan raja laut?? okok go go”

Come on, that restaurant serves the BEST fish head noodles IN THE WORLD wei.. how can u not resist it?! If anyone ever wanna fong fei kei such gathering, u gotta come up with a freaking good reason wei. This time we had indian food at Anjappar Bangsar. Food, bei min not bad la.. they say its good, but I’m just not a fan of Indian food..

Missing out those few people who hates gatherings.. espescially HO SEK TENGGG... miss fatty ho so much lor.. he use to sit beside me during form 4 and 5. Everyday he’ll share his 2 slice ham 1 slice cheese sandwich with me but the best thing is he STEALS Kahmun and (especially)Kezun's food, back on his chair looks at me, splits food into half "Nah tf, yours" it might sound like i plotted out the stealing plan and so i'm given a share, but not ok ! last time i thought my eyes were cute and watery enough he just couldn't resist sharing it with me whenever I stare at him.. the real truth, he’s a fat yet nice guy. Those were the days. . . .Where are u fatty !!

had more durians today. Yamcha with flavian and Kahee at the curve. Tmr Sailing training with brother. Aiks, Will get darker which is not so good.. but according to him, besides getting dark, everything else is never not so good. Must go must go.

When I was small...

No comments: