Sunday, August 5

Just had a duper busy week touring ard KL with a special special guest.. Too busy to blog, or even online lor. So.. We visited places like Eye of Malaysia, Curve, Ziting's house in TTDI, Look out Point, Japan Club in Seputih, KLCC, Mid Valley, Cineleisure, Batu Caves, Genting Highlands etc etc.. ALL that, in just 3 days YO ! petrol also pumped twice d.. Geng anot.

Geng. generated 3 new pimples somemore.. 2 near my lips, 1 on my forehead. Must be the food i've been eating lately.. all da evil durians and jalan ipoh laksas...

sigh.. it's amoung the most wonderful days in my life though. Felt like a dream beyond any wonderful dream i can ever dream of. When the morning comes, the sun refuses to rise.. and when I think back, it's always purple clouds and her, in my arms.

I dont wanna wake up.
*bimbi folds reality into a ball and throws it into the bin*


~~i heart piggy~~

No comments: