Saturday, May 24

Catch Up

Yes la.. finally found something good to do for the break.

Much better as compared to the usual yam cha sessions or spending half the day preparing dinner.

I realized the songness of catching up in Panera bread on Tuesday.

Thanks to their Wi-fi, I was able to check the nutrition facts of the Italian Combo sandwich I had for lunch. It was 1040 calories, and it contains 125% of my daily value for Sodium. Not like something I care months ago huh..

Also, I added 20 friends in facebook! They are all my standard 6 class mates in Kuen Cheng 2.

Very the happy lor. Most of them still do gatherings once in a while, almost all of them are active in facebook! *Thums up Nhat style*

It's a mixed feeling. Most of the times I'm excited. But discoveries isn't always as appealing. Sometimes, it's better not to know. Now that I've discovered it, why do I still ponder the reliability of the source? Or perhaps, why should I even care? I should be happy. Maybe it was shocking but still, I should be happy.

=)

No comments: