Tuesday, May 6

What I've done

This is a what-have-siti-been-up-to post after a month plus of sat zhong.

Siti just got done with 2 final papers, 1 more to go this Thursday. Then a 15 weeks long holiday!

Very very very enlighten+happy knowing that this semester is ending.

=)

Hou shui do go cha. Here's what I've been up to since the day I got fooled by Minami.


********************************************************************
Fierce Ah-ma

This is fierce ah-ma.

I use to call my gf fierce ah-ma for a short while. Haha.. ya la she very fierce at times 1. Well after I drove this thingy, i realized my gf isn't that fierce after all~

Not bad huh. Everything seems terrific for a 2nd hand vehicle. The CD player. Speakers. Heads up display. Tires. Leather seats.
Very very happppi~


The V8 Pontiac Grand Prix GT.


Zi ting having fun with Fierce Ah-ma under the bright sun.

My 1st ever car I chose and purchased myself. Took me more than a month car hunting (me), she found me. Will take more pics and blog more about fierce ah-ma.. =)

****************************************************************
DubH Spring 2008: Dance or Die

DubH is the only Hip Hop club @ ISU. It's huge. 300 dancers will perform towards the end of every semester, showing off what their choreographers have. I'm involved for the 3rd sem alr. Not bad lor.. really can see tremendous improvement in some dancers who really dance their ass off. There's this fei zhai call JP. TheO.C. also agreed his moves sucks 3 sems ago. But wth, he has dance practices 7 days a week i heard? Last week we saw him again. "MCB, that guy rmb? he's good wei!", theO.C. commented while watching the dance he choreographed. He's now 1 of the best. Siti wish he had more time for this.

Siti wearing white cap on the left.


RAH! Oh that's Jun Yi on the left.

Jung's crew.


Grant the dai zhek lou.




**************************************************************************
Grad Night Spring 2008

I'm gonna do this again. But it's hilarious this time!

Check out Minami's entry entitled "ISU Grad Night"

Here's some pictures I like a lot.

I heard her lame jokes are spreading and contaminating Drake. Keny on the other hand still figuring what was the short joke again? Lol.

The 6326 classic.


The committee. Great job organizing guys.




***********************************************************
Bacon VS Furniture

Very lucky, I got 2 offers for an intern position this coming summer. Dilemma, Siti had a hard time choosing which company to work for. Both as potential, both as attractive.

Simple, let's put it this way:

Bacon manufacturing line VS Furniture design headquarters

Very High pay VS Average pay

Look for you own apartment VS Housing included

Kampung VS Kampung

1.5 hours from Ames VS 2.5 hours from Ames

Six Sigma VS Value Stream Map+Rapid Continuous Improvement

How to choose?

So I went to seek valuable advices from my super advisor.

She put it this way,

Pig become pork facility VS Nice cubicle, comfort seat

Not everybody's cup of tea VS That's why the pay is not as high

Indeed, valuable advices.

So I chose to work @ HNI. The 2nd largest office furniture manufacturer in the US.



*********************************************************************
Good breakfast

Do you breakfast every day? I don't. But somehow I did lately. And I enjoyed it. At least a small bowl of cereal, or a breakfast bar. It makes your stomach very comfortable. In the class, while you work.

Egg on swiss cheese on ham on bread. Took me less than 5 minutes to prepare.

My stomach was satisfied. x)



***************************************************
Back to study

BBMB - Biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology

aka

Bullshit bullshit more bullshit.

All the best in finals ISU dudes. Cheers =)

No comments: