Monday, May 26

Hello from Muscatine!

It's somewhere in Iowa.

Just moved in yesterday afternoon to this 4 single room apartment. The room structure is very much like the ones in frederiksen court. 2 bathrooms, 4 sinks. Spacious kitchen, which is very very goooood.

Internship starts tomorrow morning, and I have to perform a drug test with other interns before meeting the HRs. So no no to marijuana tonight.. lol.

I wonder how this internship is gonna be. The previous 1 I had was a good 1 I would say. Good as in no long sleeves and tie, no worries about my hair, long lunch hours, flexible time, bla bla bla.. The best thing is that, there's no pressure at all. They're already amazed with my 10%. Haha, not trying to lansi here la, but what I'm trying to say is that the company expects not much from you. Behave then can d.

How do I feel now leh. Excited not. Nervous not. Prepared, er.. maybe. I'm sick of doing all the prior-start-work preparation. From interviewing, emailing, traveling, to CPT application , housing, drug test and so on and so on. It's long and draggy and I don't like it anymore. Instead of doing all this within 2 months, I rather settle all of that in 1 day. Just give me the god dam project scope. Oh, I hope to have high speed internet and a good mechanical pencil tomorrow. The previous company did not have high speed internet or a good mechanical pencil. ARGH I'm so lazy.

It's like I'm ready to work, but not for waking up at 8am.


******************************************************

Thank you Zi Ting, Lum lum, Kudut, Tew and Windie for stopping by Muscatine today !

Kudut: "I bet you tall people can't do this."

I brought them to the riverside park and berlepakan for a while before they head back to Ames. All of them looked so much darker and exhausted after the Midwest games. Then we went to my apartment for water and toilet break.
Again thanks for dropping by yo~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're Welcome.See u this weekEnd.We WelCome you bek *_*

Kyosuke said...

Why didnt you post this up on facebook???