Wednesday, July 23

..I'll assignment tomorrow.

8am
Just woke up.

8.15am
Reached office. Not awake, but too many tasks lie ahead. Immediately started production line to make a bunch of perfect parts. Took dimensions. All were within tolerances which was good. Drove a 4X4, delivered parts for inspection approval.

10am
Received a call. I was told all parts were approved. Cue to prepare for pilot run. Operator were challenge to beat their best time. He cheated with some help from his temporary workers, but it's totally fine. Welded parts in cart, sent to assembly production line. Replied important emails from Webster City, Ames, Cedar Rapids, Kuala Lumpur and home.

11.30am
Meeting prior pilot run. Question: can we make it for the pilot run? Issues concerned were discussed. Solved. We can make it.

12pm
Drove my fierce ah-ma to a repair shop nearby. My air con was dead. So I told the mechanics the problem while he sat on the driver seats, fondling fierce ah-ma's tits. Then he opened the hood. Inspected and touched a lil here and there. I'm pretty sure he's lost. He told me: "I'm guessing it's the wiring circuit connection. You might wanna try Ree's. They're pretty good when it comes to electronics. Sorry." Fierce ah-ma said: "bbq." I thanked him before I took back my keys. Started the engine. The air con came alive!! Grr.. I own a very guai lan car. When she knows I'm sending her for detention, she'll behave.

1pm
Told my bossy I will behave.

2pm
Pilot Run. An important event where all engineers, product designers and whoever involved in making the new product gather around the production line to witness the making of the 1st batch of product. Basically, if the pilot run went well, product will be launched, mass produced and orders will be taken. Many issues were brought up, but the matters were minor. I'm glad to be there. Engineers were very happy. Everything went well. I see accomplishments. I hear cheers of celebration. It's like watching a kid you've taught for years graduated. It's a very good feeling. I think I like my job a lot.

5.30pm
Gym alone as usual. Underage overweight cheer leaders next doors cr8ting earthquakes as usual.

6.30pm
Cooked dinner.

9.00pm
Life sucks at this time when you enrolled in online courses. Hates it. Sociology quizzes, 8 more to go due next Friday. Accounting assignments, discussions, internet reports, power point presentation and exams.

Fuck it. Today I chose blogging. =)

Assignments...


No comments: