Wednesday, July 16

Want me, Want Me


We touch hands like a virgin
But don’t forget to bring a Trojan

I am oochie, la la poppin’coochie
Don’t turn me down baby, want me, baby

Ah, ah, I can do you

Yeah, yeah, you can do me


Anything you want me to do

I can do you, I can do you

When its done, untill its done
take the other side

If you’re done with the front
I may give ya something else

Baby, let me taste it, taste it


We don’t need words for this conversaion

Up & down, in & out

bounce with me like this


Why don’t we try
go nice & slow

1 2 3 4 take a breath, look at my eyes

slow down untill I get used to this excitement


No body can do you, do you like me

No body can do me, do me like you




I was updating my Super Hip Hop playlist a lil this evening, in which I realized there's only 1 non-english song, and that happens to be ham ka ling by LMF.. Super Hip Hop?

So I added several japanese hip hops, most of them were my favorite japanese pop star Namie Amuro. One of them, "Want Me, Want Me".

It was my competition song! I was still a cute cute boy 3 years ago when I dance to this track repeatedly and repeatedly for N times in a single practice..

Omg n den I found the lyrics.. yeng zan omgwtfmpkbbq.

My crew was 5 hot girls 1 tall boy. Really very hot hot.. can dance can shake can jump sometimes scream somemore! AAaaahhh how I wish I understood what the song was about at that time.. lol It'll be difficult to dance den..

5 hot girls 1 tall boy crew




la la la la..
Don't forget to bring a Trojan..

I miss dancing!

No comments: