Monday, March 9

=)

Quote of the day that made Siti a happy man:

"Ok la you are very handsome!" Jennifer Tan, one my my IE partner.

Hahaha she's right btw. =)

Mm.. Well, although I think she's right, but I doubt that she thinks so.. We were walking back home from class today, she was saying about how my brother and I look so alike, and I told her to be honest to say how handsome my brother and I are.. And so she did!

"Well it's a sad day, and I'm gonna make you happy ya." Jen Tan

It actually did.

Isn't it magnanimous. Thanks Jen~!

Ever since I reached Ames 3 years ago, I always felt fortunate to have a bunch of friends to hang out with and my sister taking care of me . I always felt warm. I have a bunch of great-hearted friends, we take care of each other, throw snow, throw strawberry juice, "consume", travel, celebrate festivals, supper, breakfast, and a lot more together. How to get homesick like this.

Some of us even take things and get things done to another level. We volunteer to spread our love and passionate of consideration to more Malaysians here. We organize trips, host events, raise funds, gain reputation, and a lot more.

We do this in order to achieve a common goal. I always emphasize on this ultimate goal, which is to have fun and be happy. At first I learn how to have fun. Then I often show others how to have fun. My alien-smart TA once said,"the only way to succeed in your academic is to find a way to have fun out of it." I think it's true.

This is what we practice since my first semester here. I can see that many many of my friends here are like this too. Jen is definitely one of them. We spread cheesecake on each other's face. We vacumn each other's balls. We comment on each other's stupidness.

We put a smile on each other's face.

We put money into each other's pocket.

This is what we do. You thought me that.

"Do you know what is friendship?"

You know. I know. HE knows.

Wtf were those posts for man?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one drip of water would not wash away a pile of oil,

however many drip of water would not wash away the oil either.

The things friends do together will leave such good memories that'stains' each other's life,

however many misuderstanding one can possibly have, how is it possible to forget these great times friends have spend together.
Nothing can come in between strong friendships.

water would NEVER wash away oil.

btw, i ditto jeniffer, you are very lengzai :)

Dancesport Malaysia said...

You can view the results of the hip hop event of the MIDC 2009 on ancdancechampionship.blogspot.com after the 15th of March.