Sunday, March 22

My last Spring Break

Was very fun.

Spent most of my time @ Hyland and ISU campus, the 2 places I'm gonna miss a lot after I graduate. That's my initial plan though, but I ended up travelling to more more places. I went Iowa City to shop, Independence Iowa for a plant visit, Sioux City Nebraska for Rachel's interview. The best part of all my travelling is the last part when I know I reached Ames. 2 reasons. The destinations were very sien, and Ames is just way too fun. Some pictures!


Started off with a pot luck on the first day of the break. 

Then all of us headed to Frederiksen Court to see what Keng Gee was up to. It was his birthday. We found his apartrment, rushed into his room! We spotted ZT spreading some love on his face!


Nah, he wished. It was some left over cheese cakes that we used to pawn him. That's all of us.


Partay after that! Look at ZT's dulan face pointing at the Mongolian lady with red hair band who puked on his bed haahha.

The next day, bbq @ brookside park. 

We had a visitor from Iowa City.

And another from the tree. 

It was Heng Li!

Learned slack lining. The new sport up in here.

Camwhoring on a slack line!

Haaa.. campus grass.

Rachel made 面粉糕!

Sioux City has a Floyd monumen that looks like a pencil.

Rachel poser.

Me!

Spring break has ended. Classes resumes. 9am class tomorrow. I shall enjoy classes. 6 more weeks only. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my FAVOURITE post! :D