Thursday, August 6

23 years old wish

Finally I'm blogging yay! Today is my birthday and I feel happy about it, I always do. I enjoy receiving wishes and hear from friends and relatives that I hardly talk to nowadays. I treasure all the friendships I've made in my life, as early as those neighbours cycling kakis I used to hand out with everyday when I'm 7, to new friends I made recently in Cedar Rapids. Of course, especially to my bffs that made me laugh and smile all the time. You guys have made significant impact in my life, and I'll like to thank all of you today. Special thanks to my parents too! for making me, shaping me, and for making everything possible to me.

This is my forth year I have to work on my birthday. 1st time 5 years ago started as working in Mid Valley as Christian Dior perfume sales rep, I wasn't comfortable with it but I am now. Each year has been getting better and I certainly hope that I'll be earning bigger bucks same day next year. So here's my birthday wish for this year: I wish that work and life will only get better every year, for me and for all my loved ones.

Happy Birthday to me again!

*YAAAAAAAAM SING* Cheers!

No comments: