Sunday, March 14

5 things about me in the last 10 weeks.

1. Work is... fun?

Fun is the 1 thing I don't define, measure, analyze, improve, and control. So how can work still be fun? Oliver I need to talk to you about dis.

2. Body building needs consistent dedication.

Which I don't have. My gym buddy used to call me everyday after work, and every time I'll come up with excuses to ffk him hahaha.. now I don't get those calls anymore lor.. going to gym used to be a routine, but this week I only went gym... er once.

3. Snowboarding is no easy, yes addictive, definitely yes for fun.

Honestly the reason I'm into this sport is because HOPEfully I can feel good in winter. I tell you winter here is so long and coooold it's hard to make one smile while walking out. Driving sucks, dry skin, no sun and all. I never enjoyed winter. Guess what this winter I did!

4. Rachel my baby baby.

My baby baby is a wai sek mau! and I love her.. <3!

5. Obviously not blogging.

I'm just lazy. I just changed the entry's title to 5 things, it was 10.. and I'm going to cook supper now woohoo!

6. Ok my hair. The end. Bye bye la!