Saturday, March 27

Whataplan

So the problem I'm facing now is that I'm constantly looking for toys and gadgets to buy. Why/How did I became liddis! Since young until like last year, I don't even dare to crave for things I need. And why am I so focused on just gadgets. I've lost interest in fashion and slippers. Am I slowly turning to a geek then? Or I uncle d? reli meh...

Anyway I realize even though my budget allows me to spend some money for things-I-want, I don't think it's sufficient to justify my buying. I need(want) to upgrade, not stock up. I need better, not more. I need: An investment plan. A yau-mou-lam-lu strategy. A cost-driven goal.

Plan: New laptop, theater system, car, dining table, slippers.
Strategy: Add new stuff to cart only when current ones are sold.
Goal:
1. Sell current for 30% or more from the used value.
2. Subtract from earnings, spend 50% or less from new price tag.
3. Do not skip steps. Do not get distracted and purchase other stuff.

*Delete items from cart*
*Exit Windows*

goooood niiiiiiiight.

2 comments:

EeNeE said...

so the slippers are still listed. ahahahahha

lim said...

I just bought a new laptop last week! It's your turn now, hahah..

From
A man who is broke now.